– If you are an elderly driver, you can qualify for discounts if you take and pass an accident prevention course.
– Be a safe driver. Your rates can be increased by accidents and tickets. You may wish to look up tips on being a safe driver on the Internet. It wouldn’t hurt to review your state’s DMV driver’s manual either.
– Keep some money stashed away so you can afford to raise your deductible. Raising your deductible can drastically save you money when you, in Chicago get auto insurance quote.
– Survey the field. There are a lot of auto insurance companies out there. You can only find the cheapest rates by checking out a lot of companies when you, in Chicago get auto insurance quote.
– Don’t pay for coverage that you don’t need. If many repairs would exceed the value of your vehicle, you can save a lot of money by reducing or dropping collision coverage or other types of coverage.
– Consider insurance costs when choosing your new car. Auto insurance rates can vary greatly from car to car, and certain features such as turbo engines can increase your auto insurance rates as well. You should talk with your insurance agent, as they can tell you what kinds of cars and features to avoid if you want to save money on your auto insurance.
– Make sure your teenagers get good grades and enroll in driver training courses. They can become eligible for discounts if they do both of these things.
– Equip your car with anti-theft measures such as car alarms. Many insurance companies offer discounts for drivers who do this.
– Keep all of your auto insurance policies under one insurance company. Many insurance companies offer discounts to people who insure more than one vehicle with the same company.
Was this article helpful? Do you have any questions? Like this post and comment below.